Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jambo!

For those of you that just follow the blog instead of writing emails-- ahem.. mother, father, family... anyone?-- I will do you a favor and tell you that we are alive. I'm sure Eden's butt is more than broken, because mine feels destroyed, but we are excited to get to the orphanage. I swore to myself I'd never say, "Are we there yet?", but I'm close. Like close enough to smell the roses, or jump off the bridge-- whatever that age old saying is. Woah, apparently the internet cafe we are at doesn't like edited music. Hello swear words. When we were still excited to be in the car the first 3 hours, we asked Jane to teach us all the swear words she knew in Kumam.. Whoops?

Okay well we love you. (Even if I'm feeling less than loved...) Kidding. But really.

2 comments:

  1. I guess I just learned that we can reply to your blog, at least I hope. Kylee I love your entries! You crack me up; a good attitide and humor will come in handy I'm sure... how is the internet access there?

    I'm excited for Eden to aclimatize to bugs. (Don't tell her I said that) Bet when she gets home she won't freak out when she sees a pint size bug the size of a pin point!

    How are the disa and living wuarters etc... were excited to hear more!

    Love and miss you both.
    Darlene (Eden's mama)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meank kids and living quarters.... its hard to type on my phone.

    ReplyDelete